Realtor Home Staging Solutions
Excerpt from the "National Association of Realtors (NAR), 2019 Profile of Home Staging" Eighty-three percent of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
Living Sanctuary: Heart and Home's on-trend, professional staging includes quality photos and social media promotional materials to effectively reflect quality and buyer appeal that deliver results for your clients.
Benefits of our Realtor Home Staging Solutions:
- Maximizes current furnishings.
- Uses on-trend furniture and accessories to exemplify the location and price point.
- Accentuates the style of the home to appeal to potential buyers.
- Enhances the MLS listing and increase traffic with beautiful, high impact MLS photos, photo show, YouTube video, and internet/social media promotional material.
- Reduces extra stress and creates more time to focus on your core business.
- Increases Realtor referrals from happy clients.
- Seller education on the staging process with straightforward and easy-to-understand statistics and materials.
- A comprehensive MLS Consult and Report includes a Staging Action Plan outlining exactly what needs to be done.
- Honest feedback with strategic, clear, cost-effective recommendations to counter issues that reduce home value and the amount of equity from the sale.
- Guidance on curb appeal, cleaning, painting, repairs, lighting, organizing, de-personalizing, de-cluttering and recommended purchases.
Our professional staging highlights the home’s best features: architecture, recent changes and updates, green-sustainable/energy efficient replacements and modifications. Living Sanctuary: Heart and Home staging provides a competitive edge while minimizing stress.
We offer (additional options are available):
- Realtor discounted packages (can be included in the client contract to optimize Seller pricing);
- Seller direct pay; and
- Deferred to escrow lending options.
Contact us to learn more and to schedule a phone or in-person meeting. We work with you to support and complement your relationship with the Seller; while, time- and cost-effectively preparing the home for a quicker, best price sale.